The Return of Happiness
Rarely when I set out for a very specific picture do I find it. I am more of a roam and see what I see for the POD. Yesterday I wanted Lily of the Valley pictures. I knew it might be too early for the blooms to be out. They are just starting to bloom and only the last place I had in mind to look for them actually had blooms.
I knew that I had an idea in mind for the blog as well. I thought I would share some of my happiness guidelines. I do have a list of guidelines for just about everything. Happiness is the important one though.
- Be the exception to the rule. All it takes is not settling and a little motivation.
- Be Alive, RIGHT NOW, not tomorrow or another day.
- Do no harm, a lot harder than it sounds.
- Fears are to be annihilated, shot down and hung out to wither and die.
- If you are going to go for it, do it with 150% of your being.
- Sometimes you have to throw out the garbage because surrounding yourself with garbage will only lead to one thing, more garbage.
Happiness is not a fleeting thought. It is all around us if we choose happiness.